Monday, July 29, 2013

A new beginning and a fun Arts & Crafts Idea

Hi everyone!
So my new plan on this blog is to actually post more often! I apologize to those that follow me by email that have not seen much going on this blog. However, I am ready for a new year, a new commitment to post weekly, and as you can see my new blog looks AMAZING now!!!! :)

My classroom theme this year is all animal prints/ color monkeys! I am crazy for animal prints and monkeys!! I created a Jungle Theme Unit that you can check on my TPT store!!
These are some pictures of what I have done so far (well... when I say "I".. I really meant Mr. Nicolau, who has been so kind and has painted my bookshelves)

I also created my fabric Cork Board... I love the way Pinterest reads my mind! I couldn't sleep last night so what do you do? Of course! you start thinking about what things you can do in your classroom! So I started imaging if a cork board excited at all... So I started searching on Pinterest and I found very cute options!! Click on My Pinterest Post to see what I found (I also have other pins in my "Home" board) Or you could also go to Weiya's Blog :)
I created mine based on some of my classroom colors; I was debating whether I should create one with animal prints, but I just didn't want to have to change it every year according to my theme (yes, I am very picky when it comes to matching items in my classroom, or.. ANYWHERE!!) . I originally had black and lime green items in my classroom; but I have started adding some turquoise and hot pink. I finally chose only the first two because if I included all the colors it was going to look too busy. Here are some pictures of my version :)

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PIN THE PICTURES!! :)
 

 
 
Well this is all for me! I really enjoyed making my Fabric Cork Board today with some of my best people! I promise I will be posting more next week as I put together my class!!
 
I will also be preparing some great giveaways...! So stay tune!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment