Monday, February 23, 2015

TPT SALEEEEE :) What's good for upcoming days??? Take a look!! :)

My friendsss!!! Is your shopping cart filled up with a bunch of goodies like mine?!?! I sure hope sooo!!!

TPT will be having a sale on February 25th that you CANNOT miss!!! All my store will have 20% off PLUS TPT will have another 10% off if you use the code... so come by and check it out!!! Click on the flyer below to take you to my store and see what you can get on this day!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Brinca-Into-Bilingual-Mrs-Nicolau


I wanted to take this chance to show you some of my products that you might want to see for the upcoming days!!!
Here is my Freebie for rhyming:




Here is my unit with different centers for both Math and ELA/SLAR.
Both of the packets (Spanish and English) contains the following centers:
English Language Arts:
[1] Nouns vs. Verbs: instructions, 20 cards, answer key and activity sheet to give as an independent activity or use as an assessment.
[2] ABC order, 15 cards, instructions, answer key, and sheet to record their work.
[3] Writing Craftivity: Write about your favorite birthday and create a fun birthday cake!

Math:
[1] Fishy Probability: Mini cards to laminate and cut, instructions, Probability sheets, and Probability answer sheet.
[2] I knew it was true: addition and subtraction cards (with regrouping and without regrouping), instructions, 20 cards, answer key, and activity sheet to give as an independent activity or use as an assessment.
[3] Hooray for Arrays!: 20 cards (10 sets), instructions, and recording sheet to show work or use as an assessment.


I'm off my friends!! Thank you for stopping by and happy shopping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment