Sunday, March 20, 2016

Easter Freebies for Math and Writing and a Great Unit!!!

Hello everyone!!!
I am here to post very fast about some freebies I have in my store :) I know Easter is this coming up weekend, so I figured you might want some activities :)
Hope your week is going well and that you are looking forward to the long weekend!!!

Two students can work together to work on this. Each get a bunny with a wheeler; they spin it and mark on their laminated graph with a dry-erase marker. They stop spinning once any of the items have reached the top. MAKE SURE THEY DON'T ERASE THEY RESULTS, THEY'LL BE USING IT ON THEIR BOOKLET.
Next, students record their result on their paper graph.
Once they finished recording it on the graph sheet (they need to color the eggs as well), they can start writing their conclusions on the question section.
Once they are finished with all the work, they can work on their booklet by coloring the front cover.

Would you like a copy? Of course!!! Just click HERE to take you to my TPT :)

I also wanted to share with ya'll my Chick Craftivity freebie. I created this little friend a while back when I taught second grade. We read books and different facts about chicken. Then, my students took notes and wrote about different things they have learned about the life cycle of a chicken. As a said, this was created for second grade; However, this would be perfect for any project you do in your classroom! If you would like to read more about it click HERE to take you to my post :)
Here are some pictures of how my students work came up. If you would like to download it, click on Chick Craftivity to take you to my TPT store.


Lastly, I wanted to share with ya'll my Easter unit! It's mainly for second grade, but there are some activities that can be use for 1st graders and 3rd graders :)
This unit contains 7 centers (ELA/SLA and Math):
For ELA/SLA
Fact and opinion, A sequence activity for the book "There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Chick", Regular Vs. Irregular Past verbs
ABC order activitty.
For Math
Fractions
2-Digit addition/subtraction with/without regrouping
Time

I have this unit in English.. Click HERE to take you to my TPT store.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Easter-Unit-factopinionsequence-ABC-regirregular-past-verbs-MATH-612881

I also have the same unit in Spanish, click HERE to take you to my TPT :)
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Unidad-de-Pascua-factopinsecuencia-Alfabetico-verbos-pasapres-MATEMA-628444

I hope you have a great weekend!
Remember I am on BlogLovin' and if you would like to get my posts through email so you don't miss the fun, you can sign up on "follow me by email" (click HERE for instructions)!

Thank you for stopping by, I am working on a last unit before baby #2 arrives!!! (EEEEKKKK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment