Friday, February 3, 2017

Texas/Wild West unit Y'all! :)

My friends this is just a quick post to remind you about my unit called "Welcome to Texas and the Wild West Y'all!"!
I live in Texas, so one of our Social Studies TEKS are to teach about the symbols and our State. So I wanted to have a small Social Studies unit. However, I also know that not all grade levels go in depth for some of these activities and that the Rodeo is a BIG DEAL here in Texas. Soooo I decided to combine Social Studies, ELA/SLAR, and Math in a whole unit! :) That means, if you are not from Texas, but you would love to have a fun and interactive theme unit about the Wild West, this unit is also for you!!! As usual, the unit comes in English and Spanish.
Here is a preview of what the English and Spanish versions look like! Just remember that both version are exactly the same! The only difference is the language used :)

Click on ENGL or SPAN to read more details on the product

To give you a little peek of the unit, I created a FREE SAMPLE. On this Sample I included BOTH the English and Spanish versions :) On this sample, I included a mini booklet to use after a Rodeo field trip and a colored puzzle for the Texas Pledge. Both Social Studies and Wild West theme included!
Here is a preview of what this freebie looks like!

Click HERE to download your FREE SAMPLE

Well my friends, that's all I got for you! I hope my post has been useful to you and that you can try any or all of these activities with your class!
Have an awesome weekend! I'm planning on posting something for Valentine's in a few days! So stay tuned!!! :D

1 comment: