Hello y'all!! I wanted to post really quick to remind you about the BTS sale from TPT! I know everyone is looking forward to this great sale, but it doesn't hurt to send just a friendly reminder out there! :)
I am, of course, part of the many sellers who have put their store on sale. So take advantage of this great deal! Click on the picture below to take you to my store!
Before I let you go so you can shop like crazy just like I am about to do! I wanted to share again with you my new unit in case you missed my last post (Texas Link-Up)
I have created other units with mustaches, but this is a bright new unit! You will find 56 pages in this unit. It comes with different activities, Some can be done in groups or whole class; some others can be done in partners or centers. These are all simple and fun; just perfect for the first week of school!
The best part?! Like all of my products, it comes in English and Spanish!!!
1. I created this made-up story about a kid named Jack, who just moved to a new town called Mustacheville. This kid has a mustache and feels left out by the other kids because he's different (he has a purple mustache). However, the story changes when he meets someone else, someone who is also different than the other kids!
This story comes with a foldable to write the B, M, and E of the story. It also comes with a foldable to compare and contrast the main two characters in the story.
2. Then, I added some ice breaker cards! I usually play some music and when it stops, students grab the first person near them to partner up. I included specific instructions on how to do this activity. They use their ice breaker card and then report it on an activity sheet.
4. I also included a writing activity! Students would interview a partner with a Question sheet (it includes 20 different questions) and they can include their own question too! Then they would make this fun poster/Foldable! Don't forget to take a picture with a mustache for your activity!
And this is what's in the inside. They will compare an contrast themselves with their new friend!
5. Time for some I have, who has... Game!! Simple addition facts for your class!
6. Last, but not least. I included some addition word problems. This might be a little challenging for the first week. However, I included both low and high level word problems! So you get to choose which level fits best for your class on the first week of school! It comes with an answer sheet and a sheet for them to show their strategy. Every level comes with 10 cards. I figured this is too much for the first week of school, so on the instructions, I said for them to pick three cards and work in partners! But remember you can always change the rules if you think your class is ready for some more :)
If you would like to see this product on my TPT click on English or Spanish :)
If you have BlogLovin', follow me! so you don't miss the fun and latest posts!!! :) Click on the picture below to take you to my BlogLovin' page :)
Thank you for stopping by and happy shopping! :)