Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Quick Post on Freebie for Place Value

Hello friends! :)
I am stopping by very fast just to show you my new freebie...
I am about to work with some students and I am going to start with some place value. I created this for both 1st and 2nd grade. The "Go Fish" game comes with both Spanish and English instructions. I also added a sheet with 4 different examples for students to work on and keep in their interactive Notebooks (these are up to number 999). There are about 30 sets of cards, all mixed with tens, hundredths, and a thousands place. If you have the little ones, just remove the cards you won't need and easy peasy! :)

Here is a preview of what comes in it :)


Grab this freebie now! Click HERE to take you to my TPT


Have a great rest of the week, stay tuned because there are BIG, HUGE surprises in a few weeks! If you are not my TPT follower yet, please DO... I have more surprises for YOU!!! (hint, hint)


Be sure to check other Freebies on TBA (Teaching Blog Addicts) for Friday September 11th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment