Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wild Awards in Spanish! FREEBIE FIRST!!

Hi everyone!
I am so sorry for not keeping in touch. The true is that my bundle of joy has arrived and I have been on my tippy toes with our love. We were able to finish the nursery room just days before her unexpected arrival and after that, the rest is history ;)

Just today I have been able to update my English Wild Award Freebie into the Spanish version :)

Click on the picture below to take you to my TPT product. Like the English version, this Freebie is Editable and all awards come in color AND a B/W version. What you need is a power point or a Google Account if you have one for easier access :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-SAMPLE-Certificados-Salvajes-para-final-del-ano-escolar-1252738

The complete packet NOW is available on my store!! Come check it out!! Click on the picture below to take you to my TPT product :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Salvajes-Certificados-para-final-del-ano-Editable-1256577


Thank you for stopping by today.. I just wanted to share with you a couple pictures of our "Pollita" before I move on...
This is her room, Daddy worked very hard on putting it together based on my Pinterest addiction! I think he did an awesome job!

Isn't she adorable?! this was taken the day we left the hospital... I can't express how much love I feel every time I see her!! :)


Have a great rest of the week, I'll be working hard and crossing fingers to finish the Spanish version!! See you soon y'all!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment