Saturday, September 3, 2016

Place value for 2nd and 3rd

Hello everyone!
I am back with some freebies and a Math unit that I am sure it will be helpful and fun for your kiddos!! This will be a very short post, so don't go anywhere! :)

My Math unit is all about place value! It has many different activities to practice number comparison, standard/expanded/word forms, ordering numbers, etc. To check out this unit on my TPT, please click HERE
Here is a little peek:


And of course, I couldn't leave you hanging without a freebie!! I created a "GoFish" game for place value that can be used for intervention (if you teach third grade) or for younger grades! This game comes with both Spanish and English instructions. I also added a sheet with 4 different examples for students to work on and keep in their interactive Notebooks (these are up to number 999). There are about 30 sets of cards, all mixed with tens, hundredths, and a thousands place. If you have the little ones, just remove the cards you won't need and easy peasy! :)

Here is a preview of what comes in it :)


Grab this freebie now! Click HERE to take you to my TPT


Have a great rest of the week, stay tuned because there I am working on a mini unit for ELA/SLAR and I feel like doing a giveaway on it! After all, it's been a while since my last giveaway ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment