Friday, September 6, 2013

FREEBIE - Free Homework Passes

Hi everyone! :)
I have to admit that this week has been rough y'all... I am barely dragging out of bed and half asleep as I am getting ready dress and having breakfast :( Have been feeling like me?
On the other hand, my kids have been so great and doing their best at school so that's been a relieve... However, I've been told that we are still on the "honeymoon" stage ;)

This week, we have been working about all numbers... place value, number line, comparing numbers, ordering numbers, etc. I am currently working on Math centers so I can get to start using them towards the end of this week :) So if you are looking for some great Math centers, stay tuned!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to show at this time, but I promise I'll be posting some very soon!

This post will be very short, so I apologize for not being able to blog more about my week. However, I didn't want to skip this week and skip my new FREEBIE :)

I created this Free Homework Passes for this year :) I know they are not monkeys or safari with animal prints, but the super Rock Stars characters have animal prints on their outfits (so that counts), PLUS they go better with the title :)
If I change my theme next year, I am planning on creating more so it can match my classroom theme :)
Click on the Front cover of my Freebie OR click HERE to take you to my TPT :)




Thank you for stopping by my blog and I hope my Free Homework Passes will be a good addition to your classroom theme this year :)

As always, have a great and restful weekend!



13 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs. Nicolau, I came across your blog on tpt.com and am just wondering if you have any bilingual resources, or if it is just the title of your blog. I am a second language teacher and always looking to connect and share resources with other language teachers. Thanks for the homework pass freebies too, they are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madame Giraffe! Thank you for your post and your nice complements :) I do have bilingual resources throughout my store. I usually post my freebies in one whole document, which contains the product in both Spanish and English. My products that are for sale are usually separated by the language. I create all my products in Spanish and English. I hope I answered your question, if not please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so glad you liked it and it was helpful to you! I do have another theme for the HW passes FOR FREE... so if you would like to see it, here is the link https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREEBIE-Free-Superheroes-Theme-Homework-Passes-English-Spanish-2031230

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it Broste

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks Canada Visa Helpdesk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. Canada Visa Helpdesk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. india visa online

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! Yhdysvaltain Visa ESTA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. Very informative article thanks for sharing please keep it up.. The application of the Indian e visas is fully online and straightforward, and the Indian e visa cost depends on your visa type and your nationality.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you The foreign visitors need to apply for visa to Kenya online. That offers them fast and secure visa services. You also can check the al information regarding to visa here to get in the Kenya and can pay online Kenya visa on arrival cost.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I appreciate you taking the time to write this excellent article. It is highly informative and innovative. Travelers can apply India tourist visa US directly for e-visas online. In order to provide easy access to an Indian visa application form, the Indian government developed an online application.

    ReplyDelete