Saturday, March 21, 2015

A peek to my new unit... "Rain, rain, go away!!" Do you want to play?? AND Life Cycle Units

Hi everyone!!! :)
For those that are on your Spring Break, I hope you are having a relaxing and stress-free week!! For those that are back from Spring Break, I hope you had a great one and your first week back to school did not go as crazy as it usual is (You all know what I am talking about!!)...

I don't have much to blog about, except that I am working on my new unit "Rain, Rain, Go Away!!"; this unit is not really much of an academic level, but it's for those Rainy days that it gets to a point that Teacher AND students get sick of! I usually let my students to have their own free time or watch a small portion of a movie, but then we all get sick of that, too!!!
So I came up with some fun games for those inside recess.. I am having lots of fun creating this unit and I hope you like it too!!
This is so far what I have finished:

I created a bingo game!!! :)

Your students will enjoy these colorful puzzles!!
I am still half way through, so please hang with me!! It's been a very busy week and did not have much of a free time to work on this unit.. but it's coming along!!! :)

Remember I have a special gift coming up for my followers on TPT, so if you don't follow me yet.. I hope this can help you to change your mind :) (hint, hint)

Before I leave, I wanted to share with you that these are my Life cycle units :) There is something about life cycles that it amazes me and I just love! When I taught these cycles my students couldn't have enough of it!! We all had a great and engaging time while learning about them! Here are the previews of what comes in each packet, if you are interesting please click on the picture to take you to my TPT product :)
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Life-Cycle-Unit-Ladybug-and-Butterfly-Grades-1-3-1167824

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Unidad-Ciclo-de-Vida-Mariquita-y-Mariposa-Grados-1-3-1168825



https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Life-Cycle-Unit-MealwormsBeetles-Frogs-Grades-1-3-1173497

Spanish Version


Also, if you are always on the go like I am, try BlogLovin'... and follow me!!
https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/brinca-into-bilingual-mrs-nicolau-9807611



No comments:

Post a Comment