Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Freebies for St. Patrick's

I'm so happy to be back in a week!! I feel I'm getting on a roll now (yeah right, it might change after this post)... but let me tell you, this comes with a price... my house is not as neat as it should be!!

Well, I always put "Pollita" first and then when I have a little bit of a time (of course when hubby is not at home), I take care of my stuff... there's something about creating products that really gets me excited and relaxes me!! So here I am again... (I know, don't you look so excited to see me?!?!)

I have to be honest with y'all, I am a like a little kid... I love coloring :) So when I was thinking about a Freebie to create that I have not created before, coloring was the first thing that came to my mind! I, of course, started thinking about different grade levels (because you know, I have been from 2nd to 3rd and then all the way to PreK!!), that's what it does to your brain when you have been in different levels...
I took the great opportunity of this Freebie to print a couple copies and have fun with them!! So here they are:




If you would like to download a copy FOR FREE, click on the picture below :)

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-St-Patricks-Coloring-Pages-Paginas-para-colorear-PK-2-ENGLISH-AND-SPANISH-1749786

Last, but not least... I wanted to share with you an idea that I am sure I am not the only one.. HOWEVER, I still wanted to do my own and share it with y'all...
I know as a teacher, I am busy busy with lessons, teaching, parents, emails, meetings, etc. I think sometimes time goes by so quickly that I forget to do something special for my students... So I thought the faster way during these days is just to give them a little, simple, candy-free, and not so expensive treat. I remember back then, when I did my Wild Theme (you can click there to see my past post) at the beginning of our school year, my students got so excited and felt so special... It was only animal crackers, but they loved it!!
Here is an example of the treat:



So enough of the talking, here are my labels for FREE if you would like to grab them :) Click on the picture below:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-St-Patricks-Snack-Bag-Labels-Lucky-Charm-ENGL-SPAN-1757492

Thank you for stopping by, I am still working on my next product, hopefully I can give you a peek next post... so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment