Thursday, March 5, 2015

New Alphabet Bulletin Board Packet on Sale...AND WITH A FREE SAMPLE!!!

Hello everyone!!!!
I am posting a little later than what I was planning, but here I am!! :)
I hope everyone is having a good late start today at school, here in Central Texas we didn't (at least me) anything but ice and rain. I am jealous of my friends up North in Dallas who got a good and nice snow day today!!! I can't believe we are getting this weather now in March and Spring Break is next week!! Well, welcome to Texas y'all!!! :)

I am very excited to share this post with y'all, I have been working very hard to finish this packet. I started this with few letters, but obviously took me for ever to finish it.. nevertheless, here it is!

All the letters are to be placed on your bulletin board in the classroom (so students can see them daily and it can work as a visual for them). I pinned mine with thumbtacks so I put them up and take them down anytime.




I then pull down whichever letter we will need to work with my small groups. Each illustration has Velcro on the back so it can stick to it while working and for them to stay while it was hung on the board. I would go over the sound and each vocabulary word with my students. As we repeat the sounds and words, I then would let my students place it as they say the phrase, e.g. "A es de astronauta" (A is for astronaut). They LOVEEEEDD this part, I don't know if it was the whole velcro thing or the fact that they felt they could do it on their own :)




Finally, I created this booklet for them to put together. I didn't staple my sample, but you could staple them to make sure the pages stay together. You could use this as a Friday review of the letter learned, small group review, or even homework.





I created a FREE SAMPLE if you would like to give it a try :) Please click on the picture below to take you to my TPT store to download the sample.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/El-Alfabeto-FREE-SAMPLE-letters-A-and-B-1746333


I really hope you love it so much that you want to purchase the packet, so since my unit it's new I'll be offering a BIG discount. The regular price is $8.00, but it will be ON SALE for two days (today Thursday and tomorrow Friday) at $5.00. That's ALMOST 40% OFF!!!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/El-Alfabeto-Bulletin-Board-small-groups-and-an-interactive-booklet-IN-SPANISH-1746322

That's it for me today, I will be working on a Freebie for y'all and hopefully, I'll get it done by next week. I'll be also working on some free time centers (nothing academic) for those inside recess (it seems we have been getting a lot of those lately and rain season is also coming...) I MIGHT have that as a suprise for my FOLLOWERS (hmmmmmmm, hint, hint), so you haven't had a chance to follow me on my TPT, I hope you do so you don't miss the fun!!! :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog and stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment