Monday, April 20, 2015

Alphabet Bulletin Board now in ENGLISH!!! On Sale!!

Hello everyone!!!!
I am happy to post and show you that I am finished with my Alphabet Bulletin Board Unit in English!! I will be re-posting pictures from my Spanish post, but know that the only difference is that the pictures will vary...

All the letters are to be placed on your bulletin board in the classroom (so students can see them daily and it can work as a visual for them). I pinned mine with thumbtacks so I put them up and take them down anytime.




I then pull down whichever letter we will need to work with my small groups. Each illustration has Velcro on the back so it can stick to it while working and for them to stay while it was hung on the board. I would go over the sound and each vocabulary word with my students. As we repeat the sounds and words, I then would let my students place it as they say the phrase, e.g. "A is for astronaut". They LOVEEEEDD this part, I don't know if it was the whole velcro thing or the fact that they felt they could do it on their own :)




Finally, I created this booklet for them to put together. I didn't staple my sample, but you could staple them to make sure the pages stay together. You could use this as a Friday review of the letter learned, small group review, or even homework.





I created a FREE SAMPLE if you would like to give it a try :) Please click on the picture below to take you to my TPT store to download the sample.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Alphabet-FREE-SAMPLE-letters-A-and-B-1821664


I really hope you love it so much that you want to purchase the packet, so since my unit it's new I'll be offering a BIG discount. The regular price is $8.00, but it will be ON SALE for two days (today Tuesday and tomorrow Wednesday) at $5.00. That's ALMOST 40% OFF!!!

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/The-Alphabet-Bulletin-Board-small-groups-interactive-booklet-IN-ENGLISH-1821661


Thank you for stopping by my blog and stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment