Friday, February 24, 2017

NEW Reading Response Booklet, excellent for ANY BOOK!!

Hello again!
Yes! Two days after my last blog post?! oh yes! I was too excited to finish my NEW Booklet, so here I am again!
I would like to share with you all my NEW Reading Response Booklet! This time, I have created something you can USE WITH ANY BOOK! :) It is PERFECT for Read Across America!
I am so happy with this product and I think you will, too! I started with the Paper Bag idea, but then I thought: "Two are better than one!" Don't you agree?!?

This cutie patootie (Can you tell how excited I am?!) is a mini paper bag booklet! Very easy to make! All the reading responses sheets are cut and glued on the pages inside!


Then I thought about making a simple version! Just staple the reading responses sheets underneath the craft and this cute book craft turns into a booklet! 

You might wonder what's in the inside?! Well here is the list of things it contains:
1. Favorite Book
2. B, M, E graphic organizer
3. Main characters
4. Reason why this is my favorite book
5. Making connections
6. Favorite part of the story
7. Character Traits
8. Problem of the story
9. Favorite Character
10. If you met the author
11. Change the end
12. Characters Change
13. Rhyming 
14. Book Paper bag Craft AND Book Craft

As you can see my friends, this is an awesome way to engage your students and also give them some liberty on picking the book they want to focus on. It also gives YOU the liberty to use it any time of the year and for any book! Lastly, I want to say that you don't have to use all of the reading responses sheets, you can choose what to give your students at that time for that specific book.
I hope you find this new product very useful and want to check it out at my store! As usual, it comes in English and Spanish :) Click English or Spanish to take you to the TPT product page :)

Well my friends, that's all for now! I hope you are looking forward to this upcoming week! I know I will be helping out a friend by reading a book for Read Across America. So I'm pretty excited about that! I'm taking both of my "babies" this time, so wish me luck! ;) Have an awesome weekend and a fantastic week my friends, see ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment