Sunday, March 5, 2017

No pinching aloud! St. Patrick's Day Freebies :)

Hello everyone and welcome back!
Today I am sharing with you a couple free products I have in my store for St. Patrick's Day!
I have to be honest with y'all, I am a little bit of a kid... I love coloring :) So I decided to create a freebie that it's all about that! Then, of course, I started thinking about different grade levels (because you know, I have been in Pre-k, 2nd, and 3rd!!). This freebie comes in both English and Spanish as well! So after I finished it, I took the great opportunity to print a couple copies and have fun with them!! So here they are:

If you would like to download a copy FOR FREE, click HERE  :)


I also wanted to share with you an idea that I am sure I am not the only one who has have it.. HOWEVER, I still wanted to do my own and share it with y'all...
I know as a teacher, I am busy busy with lessons, teaching, parents, emails, meetings, etc. I think sometimes time goes by so quickly that I forget to do something special for my students... So I thought of a fast and not-so-expensive gift to give to my students... Something little, simple, and candy-free treat. I remember when I did my Wild Theme (you can click there to see my past post) at the beginning of our school year, I gave my students a snack bag of animal crackers. My students got so excited and felt so special... It was only animal crackers people, but they loved it!! So I wanted to do the same for this time. Here are some pictures of the St. Patrick treat:

Here are my labels for FREE if you would like to grab them :) Click on HERE

Remember I am on BlogLovin' and if you would like to get my posts through email so you don't miss the fun, you can sign up on "follow me by email" (click HERE for instructions)!

Thank you for stopping by, I am almost done with my next product, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment