Friday, March 24, 2017

Need some games for INSIDE RECESS??!

Hello everyone and welcome back! I wanted to share with y'all a unit that has been created for those rainy and testing days (I know, both are coming up!!!) We all get tired of having inside recess with a movie or "Free time" inside our classroom. PLUS during testing time, there is no recess at all! So poor babies need some kind of activities that does not required for them to be sitting watching to a screen (maybe they don't mind that at all, but after a while mine used to get soo bored!).

Before I continue, I wanted to remind my old and good TPT followers!!! Back when I created this product, I was giving hints on my posts about a surprise for y'all!
I sent them all an email on TPT (which TPT reviews and approves within 48 hours) with the links of this product in both languages! I checked the number of followers before clicking "send" and the last follower was 554... Soooo if you have been following me around that number (now I am on 2,100 followers), you probably have it in your TPT inbox, so check it out!! :)
I have been very thankful to my followers and I wanted to express it by sending you that freebie!
You will see on my TPT a Freebie product that says TPT Followers Freebie #1, please leave me any questions or comments. Maybe you would like to give me your feedback about what you received, so please feel free!!! :)
If you did not get to follow me on time to receive this huge Freebie, do not worry! I am planning on continue with these surprises, just make sure you click on "Follow Me"!! :) The more I get to hit at least a half milestone, I get inspire :) (hint, hint)...

I have created a FREE Sample, so if you DID NOT get the email, here is a feebie for you.. I wouldn't leave you empty handed! If you DID get the email on TPT, you might want to download this Freebie from my Store :) Click HERE to take you to my product.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Rain-Rain-Go-Away-FREE-SAMPLE-Memory-Game-ENGL-SPAN-1812716


Now, here is what the product contains (what my followers up to 554 received in their TPT inbox for free).
1. The unit starts with some colorful puzzles. I gave a sheet with instructions on how to storage them and how to color code them to avoid students mixing them up (we all know that always happens in centers!)

2. Guess What game board has clues of items that students need to guess, this only has the answer key and does not have a word bank. I thought it would be "too easy" since this is similar to the Criss-Cross activity. 


3. Word Search and Criss-Cross puzzles with word banks :)


4. Domino game



5. Rain, Rain, Go Away Bingo version:


6. Last, but not least; I created a Writing activity for those students that just would write at any time and would love to do a "Rainy Day" Craft!


If you would like to purchase this unit or would like to see more about it, click on the links below to take you to my TPT store. 
Click HERE to take you to the ENGLISH unit

Click HERE to take you to the SPANISH unit


Thank you for stopping by my blog! Hope you are doing just fine, I know the last months of school are the hardest! Good luck everyone who is testing as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment